Red Witch Fuzz God IV - Fuzz Octavia Oscillator Pedal
The Most Dial-able Fuzz on the planet.
Dual NOS Silicon BC109 transistor Fuzz featuring the crazed switchable oscillation of Fuzz God II's "Wrath" coupled to a germanium diode Octavia and finally rounded off with an internal 8 way DIP switch allowing for 264 different tone and gain combinations.
Imagine a Fuzz sound.
The Fuzz God IV can do it.
- 3 tiered foot-switches control effect engage (left hand), Octavia (centre) and wrath oscillation (right).
- Tri colour LED indicates pedal mode - Red (Engaged), Blue (Octavia), Green (Wrath), Violet (Fuzz with Octavia), Cyan - Fuzz with Wrath), White (Fuzz with Octavia and Wrath).
- Volume control sets the pedal output.
- Fuzz control determines how much or how little fuzz you have.
- Wrath control sets the frequency of the oscillation note. This control interacts with Fuzz and Sputter
- Sputter control allowing direct control of transistor bias - clockwise for smooth, silken fuzz, counterclockwise for gated, sputtery angst.
- NOS BC109b and BC109c transistors as used in multiple classic early 70's Fuzz pedals.
- 8 Way DIP switch - 6 different tone settings and 3 different gain settings.
- Top mounted toggle switches can bypass internal DIP settings (Gain toggle bypasses to maximum gain, Tone toggle bypasses to max treble setting).
- Germanium diode based Octavia effect (only useable when Fuzz is engaged (left foot-switch)
- True Bypass
- Current Draw: 42ma
- Runs from external regulated DC 9 volt power supply fitted with 2.1mm tip negative plug. No battery option.
- Dimensions: 127mm (5 inches) x 95mm (3 31/4 inches), x 60mm (2 3/8 inches)
- Weight: 570 grams (1.256 pounds)
This is by far the best fuzz pedal I’ve ever owned/ played. Red Witch knocked it out of the park with this one I would buy from them again! - Adam G.
By far THE most versatile FUZZ on the planet. Mine arrived safely a while ago in Germany. - Stew C.
I just got this pedal today and immediately got lost in it. I haven't even moved to the dip switches yet. It's so good. - Billy R.